MCC Gaming Club

A Club where gamers of all kinds can gather to learn, play, and have fun

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Muskegon Community College Gaming Club forums.

Share | 

Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Timaaagh
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Welcome to the MCC Gaming club forum! Tell us a little about yourself!

I am Michael Shields, this is my 2nd year at Mcc and I play all kinds of video games as well as wahammer 40k and D&D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mccgamingclub.forumsmotion.com
Vordrenoth

PostSubject: Heyooo.   Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Hello, all. My name is Chris, I'm that weird guy that was standing around yelling at the people that made it to the meeting. For those of you that couldn't make it, I'm currently leading the gaming club. I don't have much free time these days for games, but what little I do I spend playing my favorites: Video Game RPG's.

I hope that we all can get to know each other soon, and I hope we can all have a good time!

Also, should any of you need to contact me, be it some manner of emergency or what have you, aside from my listed IM addresses, I also have my Gmail account, chris.vangeison@gmail.com. This is the e-mail I send out all the club e-mails through, and it is linked to my cell phone, which I have on me at all times. If you ever urgently need to get a hold of me, that's your best bet.

Thanks,
Chris VanGeison
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mech__Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Hello, my name is Joel Berglund. I play just about any video game. but prefer shooters, RPGs, platformers, strategy, and certain survival horror games. On the card-game side of things, I play Magic the Gathering. Tabletop-wise, I'm willing to learn board games since I have played some Settlers of Catan. (Fun stuff!) I also like Dungeons and Dragons, but I'm not sure about LARPing.

I am a diehard for team games, like Battlefield 2142, Sven-Coop (An old Half-Life mod), Natural Selection (Another HL mod), and, to a lesser extent, Team Fortress 2. You probably have seen my username around the internet and yes, I am that Mech__Warrior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsaLostar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Hello all! My name's Ahmad! I was that random black dude that attended the first meeting, lol.

I've played a ton of games! There's no way for me to name them all! My preferred genres include:

RPGs
Maple Story
Final Fantasy
Fire Emblem
Disgaea
Pokemon

Fighting
Street Fighter
Super Smash Bros

Platformers
Mega Man
Donkey Kong Country

and Team Fortress 2, the true man's FPS! Laughing

Oh, and when it comes to board games, Monopoly is my favorite. I'll play that game to the end!

I like some healthy competition every once in a while, and I'm a good sport whether I win or lose. I'm very open-minded, but sometimes I can be air-headed. All-in-all, I like having a good time, and I do that best with a fun game!

(P.S. To a Moderator,
Are there any limitations to the people who are allowed to register for the Gaming Club? A really good friend of mine appeared to have taken a significant interest. What would be the best approach for her to apply from this point?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LumLotus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Hello, I am Krista. (Ahmad's friend)
I did not attend the meeting because I didn't know about it at the time, nor am I a student at MCC. (Although I would like to be...)
I would love to become a game designer.
I love all genres of games, but I would say my favorite genre is psychological horror.
I also seem to jump around on free MMOs so you may have seen me before if you tried them... I usually don't get much farther than the newbie zone because I jump around.... a lot... then again I don't talk much and try to avoid people so you may have not seen me at all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Daddy19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Hello, my name is Matt. You can call me Big Daddy. I've been in love with video games since my first hand-held, a Gameboy Color. I spent countless hours of my life(that I will never get back, but who wants 'em anyway?) playing Pokemon, Mario, and any cartridge I could get my little hands on. This turned out to be a gateway game/drug into harder stuff. Next I got a sega genisis, and after that, a N64. Then I moved a step higher. I acquired a Nintendo Gamecube(thank-you Santa!) this opened the door to even more visually stunning gems (haha, remember the times?) like Resident Evil 4, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and Soul Caliber. I also got a Gameboy Advance SP, which brought me new Pokemon adventures, and I realized my love of Final Fantasy(only the first 6 I'm afraid, I can't get behind any of the newer ones)! But this wasn't the end...I needed MOAR! So next was the PS2 (Thanks again Santa!). And I played. I played soooo much. The Hitman series was a huge favorite of mine, it's probable that not many of you have heard of it, but it is still one of my most cherished. I also played GTA San Andreas, which introduced me to the hilarious antics one can ensue with a Rhino Tank and a flying car cheat. But the best is yet to come...my Xbox 360! Oh how much I love my 360. Some of the best games I've played were on this beautiful dream machine. Unfortunately, last year my Xbox tested positive for Red Ring of Death, and we couldn't play together for an entire month while it got cured. But now we're happier than ever, and expecting a few new arrivals to our happy home, like Portal 2, and Fallout New Vegas. Well, that's pretty much my gaming history(for now), and it is a pleasure to be in a club where I can meet others who feel the same way. I'm open to anything really, even games outside of the console & PC. I also love music. I mean I reall love music. I'm a music junkie, and if you can recommend a fix, I'd be happy to try it. I'm into everything but Country and most mainstream Rap. Ok, that's me. Thanks for reading, and I'm excited to see all of you at the meetings(whenever those are going to be)!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaSphynX

PostSubject: Vote Schumaker for Treasurer!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Hey fellow entertainment fanatics! I'm Nikki Schumaker, alias obviously AlphaSphynX. I wrote a pretty big description of myself in the election section of this forum, so go there if you want an extended description of me: http://mccgamingclub.forumsmotion.com/activities-f2/gaming-club-elections-t3.htm#17
Also Vote for me for Treasurer! I'd make a pretty BA one, lemme tell ya Wink
But yeah, I mainly focus my time on video games(usually RPG & RTS), music, anime, etc.
If anyone has facebook, steam, AIM, xbox live, of starcraft 2 accounts, feel free to add me at these corresponding usernames: nikki.schumaker, ImpeccableGuardian, XHellkarnivoreXx, AlphaSphynX, and xxxhellkarnivorexxx@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/nikki.schumaker
ShaunMHolder

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:45 pm

I suppose this will pretty much be the same deal as what I said at the meeting but here it is again;

Name is Shaun Holder.

Been gaming since the age of 3. Didn't have any siblings as I grew up so I've been gaming almost non stop since then.

I play all kinds of Console and PC games. I also like to play a lot of board games and card games. I don't role play much anymore but I've played a lot of ShadowRun and Dungeons & Dragons in the past. I'm pretty big into anything in the horror genre (video games, board games, books, comics, movies etc) and Zombies are one of my favorite things of all time.

I like to hit conventions when I can in the summer and early fall. I always go to Gencon every year with two friends. This year I made it to Fanexpo in Toronto and dragged my girlfriend with me. I usually participate in gaming events like Talisman, Zombies!!!, and Werewolf (also called Mafia). I'm a Site Moderator on a large online Community called Gaia Online. They host panels at most of the conventions I go to so I usually help out at those as well.

Have a Bachelors in Game Art and Design from the Art Institute of Phoenix. College sucked my drive to want to work on art out of my soul so now I'm at MCC now working on an associates in Networking Technology.

Some games I enjoy/favorites:

PC:
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Secret of Monkey Island Series
zOMG!
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Killing Floor

Console:
Silent Hill Series
Katamari Damacy
DDR
Little Big Planet
Fallout 3
Final Fantasy Tactics
Disgaea Series

Board/Party Games:
Zombies!!!
Talisman
Pimp the Backhanding
Bang
Descent: Journey in the Dark
Werewolf (Mafia)

Just started up a gaming night with a friend this month. We play board games and video games together first and last Saturday of the month. If anyone bored on Saturdays and might be interested feel free to pm me, we wouldn't mind having another person or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix52

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi my name is James and I have played games all my life. Absorbed by a foreign world where you can forget the constant stress of day to day existence. I could compose a list of close to everything that I have played but I don't think anyone would want to read through all of that. My favorite games are usually the ones that drift into my house whether by Emulator or my brother's spending spree. I've gamed a lot whether on my Game boy, XBox/360, PS2, N64 or DreamCast. It wasn't hard for me to decide that I want to go into game design. (I'm hoping to get into touch with a few like minded people here so we can work towards that goal.) Because of my goal and for my own personal satisfaction I feel that I must try any game that has become particularly popular. I've played a home made version of DND more or less and want to try the real thing soon, I may get into War Hammer 40K if i ever get enough money to start. WOW will eventually be inevitable. I haven't even heard of Larping until a few weeks ago so I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet. I used to have some plans to move to Japan one day but it looks like that's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cold_Flames0

PostSubject: Hello I Am...   Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:54 pm

My name is Ted Conroy, online alias Cold_Flames0 (if you have a PS3 add me as a friend). I've been gaming since maybe when I was 6 (it was a long time ago, and my memory was never that great Razz) and first started with my cousin's N64. Well years passed and finally the PS2 came around, and my parents bought me a 1st-gen PS2 for Christmas, and still it sits here and works well. I also was able to get a PS3 Slim near when they came out and been playign loads of games on that. I've also been known to dabble in Warhammer 40k and have my own chapter of Space Marines, The Emperor's Judgement. Currently going to school for video game design, but may focus more in the art area of it. But I think thats it....

Oh, if you want, I usually bring my PS3 into the Cyber Cafe. Usually we play Modern Warfare 2, but sometimes to spice things up we play Soul Calibur IV or LittleBig Planet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QueenPenelopeAFK

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Casey Webb aka QueenPenelopeAFK. I've been playing games as long as I can remember; grew up with three older brothers so I was introduced to all the good stuff. Don't play many PC games except Wow. And Sims, but who's never played that? I play Dnd, Dnd Miniatures, Magic, Spellfire, and Heroclix. I recently caved and got a Xbox 360, I didn't stop stealing my boyfriends so I could play FF13; awesome game btw. I own all the old school systems (Nes, SNes, SegaGen, N64, GameCube, PS1, PS2) and have their emulators. I don't care about the graphics so much, old school games still kick ass.

I mostly enjoy RPGs. Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Lunar:SSSC, Arc the Lad, Breath of Fire 3, Xeno Gears/Saga. I refuse to play Kingdom Hearts because I believe you shouldn't mix Disney with SquareEnix. I love Resident Evil games; I'm not much of a shooter person but the storyline is one of the best developed. Play fighter games, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Mario Bros. GTA and Guitar Hero and what not, but, that's about it. There are plenty of games out there for me to play. I am uber excited for Old Republic coming out next year. Anyway, that's me and my gaming interests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://	facebook.com/webb.caseyrose
SpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 am

Hello hello, I'm Cody Stegall, Gamer since Elementary school with my Sega Master System. I currently own a Wii, Xbox 360 and have access to a PS3, though I mostly play PC games.

Games I'm currently playing are:

Killing Floor. (PC)
Reccetear. (PC)
Runes of Magic. (PC)
League of Legends. (PC) Feel free to add me on here, Shuyuu is the name I use.

I also play Mount & Blade from time to time.

Typically any game with RPG elements is my kind of game, but I still dabble in fighting games like BlazBlue and Soul Calibur.
I used to be a big fan of FPS games, but since I started being converted into a PC gamer, I've lost my touch in Console FPS.

I love MMO games, looking forward to Guild Wars 2.

I've no real interest in card games such as Magic or Yugioh anymore.

I'm a big fan of anime and manga.

I enjoy English/British humor, my favorite color is red, I'm slightly afraid of the ocean, lakes and large bodies of water in general, and I hate Final Fantasy.

Aaaaaaaaand that's about it. Feel free to ask me anything if you have any concerns/questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrooGruxKing

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:09 am

Hey guys how's it going!! My name is Devin and I started playing games when i was about 6 years old.... it's a bit of an addiction Smile . I've currently been straying away from RTS and have been playing First Person Shooters. I have been playing way too much BFBC2 and have been completely been fascinated by portal for the last year or so.... I will always be a Sony fanboy till the end.... If any you guys/girls wanna look me on facebook its devin.dejager and on the ye ol' PSN its Gru_Grux_King king

“Didn’t we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said ‘Goodbye’ and you were like ‘NO WAY!’ and then I was all ‘We pretended we were going to murder you’? That was great."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Starknight

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi. My name is Eric Stark and I'm a gamer.

I've pretty much tried everything in the gaming field over my 40 years of life.

Tabletops
Champions
D&D (Forgotten Realms and homebrews)
GURPS
MERP
Rolemaster
Vampire: The Masquerade (and other WOD)
Exalted
and hundreds more

LARP
KANAR
Final Haven
Winter Haven
CARPS

Boardgames (I should point out that I suck at board games)
Settlers of Catan
Risk
Diplomacy
Axis and Allies
Talisman (anything made by Games Workshop in the 80's and 90's)

Wargames
Warhammer Fantasy Battle
Warhammer 40,000 (Ork for the win!!)
BattleTech
Starfleet Battles

Card Games
Magic, the Gathering
pretty much any card game, as I am from Michigan I rock at Euchre

Video Games (Console)
Halo 1,2,3 and ODST
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Fable 1 & 2
Oblivion
Dragon Age
Kane & Lynch
I used to love sports games but have gotten really out of practice

Video Games (PC)
Everquest
WOW
Counterstrike Source

I know I'm forgetting things but I've pretty much tried them all.

I also spend most of my free time designing role-playing game systems and worlds.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt._Michael_Kurenai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Ahoy, mateys!

I am Michael Fox, and I am, according to my mother, 'a waste of time and money', though I prefer to be called a gamer. Very Happy I split most of my free time (I have a lot, because I have not been able to find a job...) between video games and online role-playing, both actual browser-based games and forum-based text RPGs (the latter to a much greater extent, however).

In terms of videos games, I prefer RPGs and fighting games. The only type of game I can say I haven't played is a first-person shooter, to my deep regret. My favorite games include: all of the Final Fantasy series (I have played every game in the main series except IX and XIII), Persona 3, the entire Kingdom Hearts series, TESIV: Oblivion, Pokemon (do not shoot me please), & the Golden Sun series. But don't get me wrong, I've played a lot more than just these.

As for the other half of my free time spent, I spend it posting on a couple of forums I go to that focus in text-based role playing games. They aren't huge sites, but the quality of the games is very high. I *unofficially* specialize in character & story creation. In fact, the thing I usually have trouble with when creating a character is when naming them. I suck at names.

Other than that, I have very minor experience in board games and card games. I love poker, and I used to know how to play the Yugioh and Pokemon card games (I think I MIGHT still have my cards). And I've played Risk and Monopoly before, but my family is full of sticks-in-the-mud who don't want to play them with me. Heck, I have to play poker and blackjack with my therapist of all people! How sad.

(I am perfectly sane, BTW.)

Back to video games, I love video game music. I use my PSP as my rather bulky MP3 player, and you'll find some video game music among the anime opening themes and so-called 'normal' music by artists like Coldplay and Muse. I'm currently trying to build up the confidence to sign my favorite song, 'Burn My Dread' (the opening theme to Persona 3) by Shoji Meguro, at the MCC College Singer's (which I am a part of) fall concert.

...it looks like I've rambled on about myself for long enough. I can't wait to try new types of games!

So, till next time, sayonara!

Last edited by Cpt._Michael_Kurenai on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_Final_Forum/index/
Crypt135

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi all, my name is Alan Saari and I've been playing video games as far back as I can remember. I'm mainly into PC gaming (not a big fan of consoles) and my favorite genre is RPG's (both MMO and non-MMO), although I do enjoy FPS's as well. I'm also part of the interactive media and gaming program here at MCC.

My gaming focus over most of the last few years has been on World of Warcraft, ranging from high-end (hardcore) PVE to PVP content. I reached rank 13 in the old honor system, full cleared every TBC raid instance, full cleared and completed all hard-mode/heroic content up to ICC in Wotlk (including the 25-man drake meta in Ulduar), and, if playing on a good/active battlegroup, would now have been in gladiator range in arena. Needless to say, I've spent a lot of time in this game Wink . Right now I'm just leveling alts and doing arena while waiting for Cataclysm to come out.

Besides WoW, I'm also currently playing Mass Effect 2 and Borderlands when not working on the Dragon Age mod for the previous 284 Game Design class.

My favorite games (or just games I've really enjoyed playing) would have to be Fable (1 and 2), Cold Winter, GTA (3 onward), Crysis, Dragon Age, Drakenguard, Roller Coaster Tycoon (oldschool Cool ), Empire Earth, Rise of Nations, Command & Conquer (Red Alert 1/2, Generals), other random FPS's, and that's all that comes to mind at the moment. I've lost most of my interest in RTS games as of the last few years.

Other than gaming, I've played guitar for about 7 years (although I haven't played in about a year) and love the Technical/Brutal death metal genres.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pirateseatatarrrbys

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 am

hey all. My name is Jason Morey. I have been playing Table top rpg's since i was about 7. I played World of Warcraft since almost the beginning and i have 7 level 80 characters. I play almost any kind of game imaginable. My favorites are RPGs followed by RTS. I like shooters but i suck at them. I play magic the gathering. I used to play warhammer 40k (orks and chaos) but it got too expensive for me. I know how to play quite a few card games, euchre, spades, spoons, various poker, and cribbage. I haven't played a board game since i was about 10, unless you count chess which i play once i a while. I tried LARPing but i just didn't really care for it. I own a PS3 and i love it. I am at MCC almost every day of the week so if you see me feel free to hit me up, i love talking, especially about gaming Smile So for those of you who like lists...

Tabletop:
D&D (Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk, Ravenloft)
Star Wars D20
Modern D20
GURPS
Palladium (Rifts and Robotech mostly)
Rolemaster
Champions
Villians and Vigilantes
Vampire

PC:
WoW
Borderlands
Many Facebook Apps
The Fallout Series
Neverwinter Nights

PS3:
Borderlands
Dragon Age
Soul Calibur
Dante's Inferno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
money $hift

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:43 am

Hello, I'm Matt and I decided to join the forums even though my job will be keeping me from attending meetings Sad

I don't have a long history of gaming in my life but my first taste came from the SNES that my grandma had with games like Donkey Kong, Mario, Double Dragon, and whatnot. My parents refused to buy us video games but they caved when I was in middle school and got us a N64. Games I liked included The Legend of Zelda: OoT, Majora's Mask, Goldeneye, Super Smash Bros. and a racing game that loved. I've never been much interested in consoles since.

Anyway, I love video games, particularly PC games. 99% of the games I play are FPS such as the Half-Life series, Counter-Strike (many, many hours spent on CS...), Team Fortress 2, Portal, F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Stalker, Crysis, Call of Duty, and Mass Effect I also remember playing the original War Craft RTS game way back on our Windows 95 machine. I've also played through the original Starcraft and can't wait to play the sequel. There are many other games that I'm hoping to play. The games that I really love are the ones that almost feel like an epic movie instead of a shooting gallery.

I grew up playing a bunch of board games but the ones that stick out are chess and Monopoly which I often played with my brother.

cheers!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagnarBlackmane

PostSubject: Kurt Kruger   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:51 am

I'm Kurt. What am I playing right now... I am currently between games at the moment. I just beat The Force Unleashed. As for Video games I will play almost anything, except sports games. My favorite games are God of War 3, Darksiders, and Too Human. As for the table top I have been playing Warhammer 40K and Warhammer Fantasy for about 10 years now. I am about to start a playing Deathwatch the role playing game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Landes
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Hello,

I am Jim Landes, your Club Advisor.

I am a gamer, a game designer and am taking apprentices to pass along what I know on how to make a game great.

Currently I am involved in several Western Michigan Game Development start-ups.

I occasionally play games for fun, but usually it is for a purpose to understand a new game feature or features.

The readers digest condensed condensed version:

In the dim past I have played various table-top minature games, was an avid wargamer, was at one time rated 1600 in Chess, played countless hours role playing, DM'ing, world building, headlined at a west coast convention, was a guest of honor at a convention in Ohio, created several RPG game systems, helped playtest several game systems that were published (including the Hero game System), started my first company at age 23 making computer games, created several play-by-mail games that won national and international awards and paid the rent for 10 years, set up franchises in four languages and 6 countries, sold my last gaming company in 1994 which made play-by-mail games, created an on-line video game publishing system, was part of a social network company that blended entertainment with advertising, and now am living in Michigan having transplanted from Oregon in August of 2009.

Who am I? I am a game designer.

Best regards,

Jim

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Ciao everybody. I'll keep it short. My name is Andrew and i challenge you all to Magic: the gathering duels. Other than that...

Dungeons and dragons i have only played once but i really enjoyed it and am looking forward to hopefully playing again.

I am open to just about every card and board game and know alot of them.

I play Guild Wars occasionally and have played eternal lands on and off for years

and i only play pc/console games if none of the above can happen... in this category i like: star wars battlefront 2, assassins creed, and other random first person shooters and strategy games i.e. fire emblem, CoD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Therealolley

PostSubject: First Forum Post EVER//... am I doing this right?   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:01 pm

[b]Heyooo My name Is David Olejarczyk And Im that guy who T-Bags people he didnt even kill.
Most people call me Olley, and many others call me Jorge TheHotness Hernandez. Im quite Impartial to whichever one you choose to call me... I started Gaming on the SEGA Genesis, and Graduated to the SEGA Saturn not long after it was launched... After the fall of the SEGA empire I began Gaming on the original Playstation and on the PC...

My Best Friends as a kid all Had Gamecubes, N64s, and PS2s, so I wasnt ever deprived of a system...

After I Began Gaming on the Original Playstation, It took a while for me to update my Console Collection, But when I did, 'Twas an XBOX360, which is now my Primary source of gaming.

My favorite Video Games include.

Mortal Combat'
Star Wars Demolition
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Gears of War 1 and 2
Halo 3 and Reach
COD 2, 4, and MW2
Shadowrun,
TES IV Oblivion,
Starcraft Brood War
Age of Empires
Assasins Creed

I also Play Magic the Gathering...

But yeah... Looking forward to meeting you all, and cant wait to see where this goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MintyBees

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 am

My name is Greg Dawes and I am currently in my third year at MCC and am in the game scripting course at the moment. I graduated from Fruitport in 2008. I currently work at a Meijer gas station (Meijer for 4 years and the gas station for 2 years.) I'm currently 20 but I'm going to turn 21 October 2nd.

My very first game was pitfall on my old Windows 3.1 PC many many years ago. The first game system that I actually really got into though was my Genesis (Kid Chameleon, Vectorman2, SONIC!, and quite a few others). From there I went from PS1 to N64 to PS2 to XBOX to PC to 360 to PS3 to Gamecube (Odd jump, I know) to Wii and now I'm jumping back and forth between the systems. My handheld systems have their spots in the list but that would just make the whole thing messy. Right now I'm playing Dead Space, Warhammer40K:Dawn of War2 (I just beat Chaos Rising like, an hour ago, going to try again on the hardest setting), Halo Reach, and I still play TF2 and CS:S from time to time.

I plan on using this gaming club to learn about 40K and D&D while participating in some of our tournaments (Looking at you, Far Cry 2)

My signature only contains most of my games, not all of them. This is due to the signature character limit and me being to lazy to update it.

Feel free to add me via Steam, PSN, XBox Live, or Skype: MintyBees
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master13lue

PostSubject: BenjaminNewman   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:31 pm

My name is benjamin Newman. I'm average (try to define it).... My first game was Monster-bash, I was too young at that time to really appreciate speed runs, something my brother did at the time with it. after that i frequently played Greece, which i can't find even on the underdogs now, and Hell-cab. duke nukum 3D was fun too. I recently downloaded E Duke for my nephew.

In case you can't tell i'm an old school gamer. That doesn't mean i don't appreciate the best that gaming has to offer. I enjoyed spore...

Actually i love portal and haven't been able to get the second one yet. I haven't been able to buy the orange box either...

I plan on learning about upcoming releases, preproduction working titles, and reproduction independent remakes in Gaming Club as well as gaining an understanding of the current game market.

I also want to learn how to play and run a D&D game or campaign
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toebo23

PostSubject: From the T to the O to the E to the B over to the O   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 pm

X-box live game tag: Toebo23
I am all about first person shooters.

Looking for gamers to play with. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next