MCC Gaming Club

A Club where gamers of all kinds can gather to learn, play, and have fun

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Muskegon Community College Gaming Club forums.

Share | 

Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toebo23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:11 pm

The name is Nic BTW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZOMGod42

PostSubject: I AM PATRICK! TREMBLE, FEEBS!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Just call me Patrick. My real name is impossible to pronounce with your human tongues. I am into pretty much every type of game (teehee, the game *trollface*) besides RTSs. Simply because I suck at them. I started out with a SEGA Genesis, moved to a Gameboy Color (Purple. No, my parents don't hate me.) Then to a Gamecube (Purple. Again, I swear my parents love me.) And am currently deeply involved with my XBox 360. So yes, I do most of my gaming on console, simply because computers are too expensive and break down too often. What I like most in a game is story. I highly recommend Alan Wake. Best story EVAR! Other than that, Resident Evil series, Bioshock (Not the 2nd one), and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion top my list. Anything else just ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Droops mcgee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:36 pm

My name id David Kamphuis and I am currently enrolled in the Interactice Media and Game Design Degree here at MCC. I've been gaming for very long time and started on the NES. Though I mostly play console games put I will play some games on my laptop. I am a very big fan of Valve's games, specifically L4D and Team Fortress 2. I also play Magic the Gathering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Hello, my name is Adam Pruim, and I'm a game-aholic. I'll play just about any videogame I can get my hands on, or more importantly, afford. I love to by games off steam for cheap, and I really appreciate a good story. Gamertag is Sasqu4tch51, for those with XBL. Try not to get into table games, MMORPG's, etc. simply because I do not have the time. Don't be afraid to say "Hi", I always enjoy a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoldarRoar55

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:00 pm

hey everybody! I'm zach mathiot. Ilove anything sony has to offer. PS1,PS2,PSP,PS3 and i liek pc games and some 360 games(except the red ring of crap) lulz. I'll try tabletop stuff too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheAlien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:52 am

Greetings everyone. My name is Eric Hughey, but call me Alien, like everyone else i know.

Multiplayer Games I play:
guitar hero
Halo
Wii sports
Left for dead 2

Single player games I play:
Pokemon
Scribblenauts
Portal
Assassins creed 2
Brutal legend

K guys, I really want to get back into playing D&D. I haven't played in years and don't even remember how. If somebody could get me started again that would be great. Also, feel free to hit me up if you want me to bring any games. My dad usually let's me borrow his 2 projectors, and I have a 360 and a wii.

Live long and prosper! \\//
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Www.facebook.com/ALIEN.gsr
Anime_Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey all! I'm Alex Strazanac. I like to split my time between gaming, watching anime and reading manga so I guess I tend to have or play fewer games than others. I like to switch between the three often when one of them gets boring. At the moment, I've beaten all my games so many times I can just replay them in my head so they are kinda dull now. Anyway, when I do play games, I like single players like Mass Effect or Prototype. I also like shooters like halo and Borderlands and I count myself average in those. I first started out gaming when my dad got me an N64 for christmas and it just flew from there into the xbox, Gamecube, and the XBox 360. I also got into my interest of manga partially from my dad because I would get an allowance for reading and my love of reading splinterd off into manga after I started watching anime. I could keep going for pages so I'll just cut it off here. Also, if you wanna' try your hand on XLive, my gamertag is zeragon759.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X52495the2nd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 pm

My name is Mitch Piotrowski. I am a game designer, a gamer, and I work at McDonald's in Spring Lake. This is my fifth semester at MCC and I was one of the pioneer members of the Capstone class. I am currently into playing RTS and RPG style games. I used to play World of Warcraft... and for some reason still love to talk about the subject even though I'm weening myself off of the addiction Very Happy. I am interested in learning how to play either DnD or Warhammer (tabletops confuse me greatly).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Mitch.Piotrowski.1
Hopewolf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:30 pm

I'm Cory Heiss, a fourth year student here at the college. My schedule keeps me insanely busy this semester, so seeing me will be a rarity, but I'll make what I can! I'm a long time WoW player, my mother and father both play as well (dad has more level 80s than me.) Multiplayer, I play Halo Reach, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Modern Warfare 2, along with a heavy addiction to League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, Starcraft 2, and Pirates Vikings & Knights 2. If it's me gaming alone, what I'm in the mood to play from day to day is pretty much up in the air, although I have an FPS, RTS, Strategy in general, and Creature raising lean. I will play any game I get my hands on and absolutely love gaming as a hobby. Recently I've been getting into the Warhammer 40k tabletop game, but only for the painting and model design aspect, although I haven't had the time I'd like to mess with them. I'm also a huge anime fan, rather talkative, and generally completely laid back, it takes a lot to "ruffle my feathers" (or 6 or less hours of sleep, but that's my fault).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reoakee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello my name is Emily Newell. I’m a second year college student who has a crappy schedule that will force me to miss most meetings. I like to play videogames but I’m hopeless at it. So please play nice if I say something incredibly stupid from time to time.. or every other sentence. Razz

I like a few different types of games mostly Playstation, Nintendo, and computer. (never played X-box for any extended period of time.)

A few games that I play and really like
FF series
Portal
Pokemon
Grand Theft auto
Harvest moon.
Guild wars.
Sims.

Just things like that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toebo23

PostSubject: Meeting times.   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 pm

PLEASE MONDAYS!!! had a blast today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aime

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi! I'm aime.
<( " )>(>'')><( " )>(>")><( " )>
=^.^=
^,..,^
Chris is making me type this.
I play on a 360, Fable and Dante's inferno. I have a game cube with the typical game cube games. A super nintendo a link to the past is my favourtie game for that. I'm currently trying to break my addiction to WoW and trying to beat Dragon age, and also kicking ass in Magic. I'll try any game, except shooters, cause i fail... epically. Chris is a jerk. Don't let him tell you otherwise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTAclaude

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:01 pm

I am Jesse Killingbeck. I'm the one kid that always had a Dell laptop plugged into the wall. I'm a big open-world whore (lol) I love any open-world game. I mostly run on a PlayStation 3 nowadays, but never forget my other systems I have( PlayStation, PlayStation 2, GameBoy, & GameBoy Advance.

A few games that I own are

PlayStation 3
*Dead Island
*Red Dead Redemption
*Deus Ex: Human Revolution

PlayStation 2
*Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
*Spider-Man 2
*Jak 2 & 3

PlayStation
*Soul Blade
*Spider Man
*Driver

GameBoy
*Pokemon Gold (Gbc title, but whatvever)
*Tetris (Original)

GameBoy Advance
*Mario Kart Super Circuit
*Metroid: Zero Mission

I'm kind of shy, so if I don't say anything, that's why. Feel free to ask me anything. I like talking about anything.

Last edited by GTAclaude on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Let a mod. use my computer)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Brand

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:32 pm

hello, my name is Eric and i have played many games.

tabletop
D&D versions advanced to 3.5
star wars, d6 system as well as d20
spy craft
fantasy craft
L5R
dead lands
old school werewolf

council gaming

nes,
wii
xbox
xbox360

other games

magic the gathering
diablo/diablo 2
chess
heroclix
Larp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the MCC Gaming Club!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2